|Slip sheets help separate book blocks and identify
- A printed screen sheet is a great way to
identify tab/divider location when page numbers are not available.
- A extra heavy paper stock is a great way to slip sheet for
- Slip sheets should always be flush with text.
Never oversized head, foot or face.
- Slip sheets should be flush with text even if the book has
tabs or oversized covers.
- The only exception for oversized slip
sheets is on any copied book blocks to be perfect bound.
Please call if you have any questions on slip sheeting